Herriman & Associates, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic team members who proactively focus on providing superior service to our communities. We’re searching for people who are bright, positive, and eager to learn. We also look for individuals who share our commitment to personal and professional excellence.
We’re always looking for amazing and talented team members who’ll help take our firm to the next level. Where will you fit in? All team members are expected to embrace our mission: To provide excellent service to our communities and a rewarding environment for our employees.
To apply for a position at Herriman & Associates, Inc.:
- Scroll down to review our current job openings.
- Complete our application by clicking here, saving it to your computer and emailing it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is highly recommended that you also include your resume accompanied by a resume cover letter.
- Applications/Resumes may also be delivered in person to our office reception desk, or by fax to (734) 459-0690.
Administrative Assistant(CAM Assistant)
Herriman & Associates, Inc. Plymouth, MI, USA
Benefits Offered: Simple IRA, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a CAM Assistant to become part of our team!
Reports to: Community Association Manager
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Hours: M – F 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (some evenings when required)
Our Systems Approach
We have invested considerable resources in a systems approach to delivering management services efficiently and on time. We never reinvent the wheel. Our firm provides extensive support to our community association managers, allowing each to dedicate more of their time to their assigned communities. Each community association manager has a full-time assistant to process routine requests and mailings. General policy and procedures, training, and project implementation are coordinated by our Director of Operations.
Responsible for providing administrative support functions for manager. Accepts, prioritizes, assigns, distributes and tracks maintenance requests received from clients. Maintains and updates administrative documents and files for manager. Types, copies, collates and sends various documents and forms to clients. Co-ordinates, prepares mailings and needed documents, and attends annual meetings. Assists with other office support as requested.
Within the company, routine contacts will be made with all associates, primarily the management team and CAM Assistants. Within the business, routine contact is required with board members and co-owners of client community associations and vendors who perform services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinates the activities of incoming maintenance requests.
- Understands and interprets policies and procedures as established by company and superiors.
- Supervise work of assistant who:1. Accepts, prepares, prioritizes and records each request received.
- Assigns work to approved vendors and monitors vendor progress.
- Prepares updated reports for manager prior to all board meetings.
- Records completion date on all requests, and files completed forms in unit files. Coordinates budget mailings, general mailings, financial reports, violation letters and other correspondence.
- Creates and sends correspondence.
- Prepares and/or sends other correspondence as assigned.
- Coordinates the annual meeting for assigned community associations.
- Participates in staff meetings
- Other office duties as assigned.
Within the company, routine contacts will be made with all associates, primarily the managers and CAM Assistants. Within the business, routine contact is required with those clients requesting maintenance services, board members of client community associations and vendors who perform services. Periodic contact will be made with vendors that supply maintenance materials or office supplies & services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong oral communications ability.
- Written communications ability (with emphasis on accuracy and language)
- Administrative (organize, coordinate and direct) ability.
- Ability to use related hardware and software. Microsoft Office – Word and Excel – Microsoft Outlook
- High School graduation (or equivalent)
- Clerical experience, including organization, coordination, and performance of duties at a responsible level.
We are seeking experienced maintenance workers with handyman, and various specialty skills. The ideal candidate will have experience, and a truck & tools for exterior carpentry and general building repairs. Hours for this position are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This is an hourly position. Benefits also available to full-time team members. Currently accepting applications, attention to Kevin.